yep a few comments came in and i read them and one person stated your think this is funny and i say yes it is funny isnt it? payback a b**** !and hal deserves jail time for what he did plus more jail time were hoping to add to it were gonna make hal turners life a iliving hell after the emails he sent us and all you listeners who sent us nasty emails in the past I still have them maybe I should post them with the ip address with them and see if the federal judge want to use them against hal turner.
you know why because this way there is proof of it that hal turner can incite harm and that way he will never have bail at all he will sit there untill he commits sucide in prison and I wouldnt shed a tear if he does.
I told you all before dont screw with me
let me start with bill FULGENZI better known as mich_bubba on yahoo if none of you idiots were informed he is known as a child molester he a level 1 which means he not listed on the reistry because of what he did I know what he did hey bill want me to tell the whole world what you did ? or should i keep it to my self?you decide you started a war with me that you cant even finish i spoke with a few of my friends in the us justice dept they are very intrested to know more about you .
Next James P Wickstrom your the next person also you teach the world of god yes right you teach the world of hate hopefully you will be joining hal as a bunk buddy/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment